A Kotlin-based HTML / XML deserialization library that places particular emphasis on ease of use and a high level of readability by providing an intuitive DSL.
- Easy to use, idiomatic and type-safe DSL to ensure a high level of readability.
- DSL is behaving like a Fluent-Api to make data extraction/scraping as comfortable as possible.
- Not bind to a specific test-runner, framework or whatever.
- Open to easily use it with any of your favorite assertion or http client library.
- Open to implement your own fetcher
- Supports non-blocking fetching / Coroutine support
- Extensions for other well-known libraries
The library provides 3 main features. All the features can be used together. This will give you super smooth and highly readable user experience. But it is perfectly fine and possible to use only individual aspects.
- Deserialization of HTML/XML from websites, local html files and html as string to data classes / POJOs.
- Designed to deserialize HTML but can handle any XML-related markup specifications such as SVG, UML, RSS or XML itself.
- DSL to select html elements as well as supporting CSS query-selector syntax by string invocation.
- Http-Client without verbosity and ceremony to make requests and corresponding request options like headers, cookies etc in a fluent style interface.
- Pre-configure client regarding auth and other request settings
- Build-in HMTL document specific matchers
- Build-in matchers/assertions based on infix functions to archive a very high level of readability.
- open to use your own matchers